- The blog was launched on the 12th June 2014
- We have had over 13,000 hits
- We have reached over 40 countries
- 263 people receive the blog post by email every Thursday morning
- Our top three views have been from the Britain, America and Canada
- The “traffic” is coming from face book and twitter
- Our top four posts have been: 6 Things You Need to Know About the 10 Care Actions, Dementia & Falls, 3 Tips to Creating and Enabling Home Environment and “Outside My Comfort Zone” – Occupational Therapy Student Placement
- We could not do it without you, so “thank you” for talking about dementia
Let’s keep talking about dementia: at home, at work, in the street and on the bus, in cities, towns and villages across Scotland and beyond.
Next week’s blog post will invite you to comment on how we can make this blog post useful to you if you are living with dementia or are a carer, family member or partner.